- Manuscript titled ‘A Library of Aminoglycoside-derived Lipopolymer Nanoparticles for Delivery of Small Molecules and Nucleic Acids’ in the Journal of Materials Chemistry B.
Congratulations to Subhadeep, Sudhakar, Bhavani, and Matt.
- Rege lab publishes in Advanced Materials Interfaces. “Repulsion of Polar Gels from Water: Hydration-triggered Actuation, Self-Folding, and 3D Fabrication”
Congratulating Maryam, Pranvera, and Russ on this accomplishment.
- Manuscript titled “Copper-Eluting Fibers for Enhanced Tissue Sealing and Repair” published in ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces.
Congratulations to Deepanjan, Sudhakar, Rajesh and Saiful.
- Congratulations to Ph.D. student Deepanjan on winning the Outstanding Graduate Student Research Award (Biological Design Engineering Program) presented by the School for Engineering of Matter, Transport & Energy, Arizona State University.
- Congratulations to Ph.D. student Deepanjan on winning the Outstanding Research Award presented by the Graduate and Professional Student Association, Arizona State University.
- Rege lab publishes in the Journal of Materials Chemistry B. “Plasmonic Gel Nanocomposites for Detection of High Energy Electrons.“
Congratulations to Karthik, Sahil, and Subhadeep.
- Subhadeep Dutta (Ph.D. student) presented his research work entitled “Amino Acid templated Plasmonic Nanosensor for Radiation Gel Dosimetry” at the 64th Biophysical Society Annual Meeting, San Diego (2020).